Buy MEC Steelmaster Single Stage Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4″, 3″ Online
Buy MEC Steelmaster Single Stage Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4″, 3″ Online. Mec is known for making high-quality shotshell presses that work great for all levels of shotshell reloaders from beginners just learning this skill to advanced loaders who have been reloading for decades. The MEC Steelmaster offers simplicity without sacrificing convenience and efficiency. The “Power Ring” collet resizer returns bases to factory specification, regardless of whether they’re brass or steel heads, high or low base. Factory set for 2-3/4″ shells. Adjustable for 3″ shells. Additional die sets (to change gauges) are available. E-Z Prime primer feeder included on 10, 12, 16, 20, 28 gauge models.
Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Automatic Primer Feeder (except on 410 bore models)
- 1-1/8 ounce Charge Bar (BB’s-3’s steel shot)
- Three Interchangeable Powder Bushings (others available separately)
Load Rate: Can load 6 to 8 boxes of shells per hour (approximately 150 to 200 shells)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1-1/8oz
Powder Bushings Included: 25, 32, 34
Gauge Conversions Available: Yes
- Factory set for 2-3/4″ shells.
- Adjustable for 3″ shells
- Die sets are available separately for all gauges.
- Works equally well on lead shot (with lead shot charge bar)
- Power Ring Collet Resizer (returns every base to factory specs, whether brass or steel)
- Cam-action Crimp Die
- Spindex Crimp Starter (swivels to align itself correctly with original shell creases)
|Shell Length||2-3/4″ and 3″|
|Press Type||Single Stage|
|Priming Feature||E-Z Prime Automatic Primer Feeder|
|Handle Location||Top Center|
|Number of Mounting Holes||4|
|Spent Primer Collection System||Yes|
|Gauge Conversions Available||Yes|
|Powder Bushings Included||25, 32, 34|
|Charge Bar Shot Weight||1-1/8 oz (BB’s-3’s steel shot)|
|Shipping Weight||20.390 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.